21, సెప్టెంబర్ 2026, సోమవారం

Selfies




కవిత్వం కూడా సెల్ఫీ లాంటిదే! 

Poems in English translation 


*1. Namuna / Prototype*


You asked, "Can't you write like Gulzar?"

I said, "I won't write like Gulzar. I will write like myself."

After all, you are the source of my poetry!

And I am your prototype, aren't I?


*2. You and I*


You greet me as the rain,

I blossom as a flower.

It has always been like this,

Since ages and eons!


*3. Nirantaram / Forever*


Humans are born just to experience.

Whether it's pain or pleasure,

Wealth or fame, or even humiliation.

And for these, an endless struggle.


*4. Teda / The Difference*


They think I have become strong,

Not knowing I have frozen.

That's the difference -

Between what eyes see and what touch feels.


*5. Bahumati / The Gift*


For me, things rarely happen as I plan.

You are a gift I received unexpectedly.

Is there any exaggeration in this?


*6. Nidra Lemi / Sleeplessness*


When have I ever slept peacefully?

Some nights in waiting for you,

Some more nights in the torment of you...


*7. Trishanku Swargam / Trishanku's Heaven*


Hanging, holding onto the edge of pain,

Neither you leave me, nor I leave you.

A lifetime of Trishanku's heaven.


*8. Veladi Kathalu / A Thousand Stories*


Thousands of days, thousands of stories.

You are the storyteller, I am the listener!

The ending, someday...



*9. Selfie*


It is the age of selfies.

For decades, you and I

Never took a single selfie together.

So what...


I live in your left half,

You live in my right half.

Of thoughts never thought,

Our selfie is one of blended unions.


*10. Ontari Ratri / A Lonely Night*


For thousands of nights,

Thinking of you, I slip into sleep.

Perhaps you sense it,

You come into my dream,

Caress my head lovingly, and leave.

In a trance that is neither sleep nor waking,

The day comes to an end.


---


#వనజతాతినేని

#vanajatatineni ✨ 

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు: